Sunday, April 01, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ A Little Cup Of Spring

Hello all and Happy Easter!  My fellow Trendy Twine DT sisters and I have adorable spring inspiration for you today on the Trendy Twine blog.  Hop on over to see all the projects!  This is what I created:
I started with a Mini Cup and fixed it up to look like a rabbit :)  The bunny ears and face svg are from SnapDragon Snippets.  I resized the ears to 2.5" tall and attached them to the cup lid with Glue Dots.  The face was sized to 1.6" wide and was also attached to the cup with Glue Dots.  The whiskers on the bunny are Totally Black Trendy Twine pieces that I starched.
To dress up the lid of the Mini Cup, I added a bow of Cotton Candy Trendy Twine in front of the ears.  The White Metal Rim Tag has a Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dot on it and I stamped the sentiment from the APB Choose Happy stamp set in blue ink.  I finished off the lid by wrapping it with Twill Chevron ribbon from the Pretty In Pink ribbon set.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. So super cute! Great way to dress up the coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea turning that cup into a bunny. Super cute. Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, this is absolutely adorable with that sweet face. You always come up with the cutest idea.

    Hope you had a fabulous Easter.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOODNESS!! That is so dang cute!!! LOVE the bunny face!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Beth this is just WAY TO CUTE! I'm in love with this little bunny cup! Great job and so creative!

    ReplyDelete