Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Floral With Sympathy Card

Good Morning! Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog. The card I am sharing with you uses Victorine Originals' Floral and Sayings stamp set.  I have used this set SO many times (see them here) and I recommend this stamp set to be in everyone's collection!
I stamped the floral stamp with VersaMark and embossed it with white powder.  For the sentiment, I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I used the Kaisercraft Mandala die to frame the stamped area.  It was a perfect fit for the card!  All patterned papers are from DCWV's Peri & Peach stack.  To embellish, I added some sequins in the bottom right corner.  Adhesives used include ATGLineco Adhesive, and foam tape.
Remember, we have this Mood Board Challenge going on right now! Here is the inspiration photo for it. You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love that stamp set and need to pull mine out! Those papers look so pretty with the inking! Everything is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of my favorite stamp sets.... I've used it several times already as well... Your card is so pretty and has such a lovely design.

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete