Saturday, February 03, 2018

Heart Explosion Treat Basket

Happy Saturday!  I normally don't post on the weekends, but this cutie was just begging to be shared!  I used a free heart explosion pattern from SumMore Fun (you can find an assembly tutorial here).  I created an SVG file out of the PDF that was available so my Silhouette Cameo did all the work cutting it out.  Instead of making it into the inside of a card, I simply turned it into a treat basket.
The papers that I used are from DCWV's Romantic Life stack.  I randomly stamped the hearts from Victorine OriginalsConversation Heart Set in pink ink on the patterned paper.  Once I folded the heart according to the instructions, I used a hole punch on each side to make holes for the ribbon to go through to form handles.
 The only additional thing I added was a V.O. Dot Happy Valentine's Day sentiment that I used a manual heart die to cut out and popped it up with foam tape on the front of the basket.  Perfect for a quick and cute Valentine's Day treat!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

5 comments:

  1. Your treat basket is adorable! I love the heart shaped design and those gorgeous papers! Hope you're having a lovely Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out so Pretty Beth! I also like the fact that you turned it into an SVG file! Nicely Done!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little treat basket is so cute! It would be fun to fill it with candy and cards and hang it on your neighbors door .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little treat basket is so pretty and so creative ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful treat!! For me?
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete