Wednesday, November 29, 2017

O Holy Night Church Card

Good morning! Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  Today I am sharing this elegant O Holy Night Church card that uses Raisin Boat's O Holy Night stamp set.
I stamped the church with VersaFine Onyx Black ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I watercolored the image and then cut around it with my electronic cutting machine.
The night sky background was created with several colors of Distress Oxide inks (Fossilized Amber, Faded Denim, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, and Black Soot) on watercolor paper.  I added a piece of white torn paper at the bottom to resemble snow and die cut it with GMD Loopy Rectangle die.  The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and embossed with white embossing powder onto the background.  The church was popped up with foam tape and lastly, I added Stickles on the snow areas as well as on the background.

Here is a look at the O Holy Night stamp set:

Remember, we have this Mood Board Challenge going on right now! Here is the inspiration photo for it. You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card and design! I love how you created the background, it looks so magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Beth! The scene looks stunning - Love it!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete