Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Mouse Shaker Card

Hello everyone!  Today is my day to post on the Victorine Originals blog.  I have this bright shaker card to share with you.
 I started by stamping the V.O. Mouse With Umbrella stamp (also part of the Mouse Set 1) with Versafine Onyx Black ink on watercolor paper.  I used Crayola Watercolor pencils and an aqua brush to color in the image.  I made it into a shaker card using GMD double pierced circle in and out dies, acetate, foam tape and sequins.
I used a GMD stitched rectangle die for the front panel.  The papers I used are from Doodlebug Design Fun In The Sun 6x6 pad.  The sentiment is from V.O. Floral and Sayings stamp set and I added some GMD Watermelon Colors enamel dots around it.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. So Pretty Beth! LOVE the papers & Dies... that image is so sweet!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shaker card! I love the fun image you used! The papers are so gorgeous and the dies look so amazing! So bright and cherry, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pink and green, but the shaker is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!! Love the cute image and pretty sequins too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete