Wednesday, May 03, 2017

GMD Flamingo Card

Hi everyone!  You know how some cards are just FUN to make?  Well this is one of those!  I started with 6x6 Doodlebug Design Fun In The Sun paper from my crafty friend, Tanya, and some great dies from Gina Marie Designs.
The GMD flamingo silhouette die was blended with Spiced Marmalade and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks.  I layered four die cuts with the GMD slash stitched round square under the flamingo.  The base layer of patterned papers were adhered together and then die cut with a GMD stitched rectangle die.
I stamped a sentiment from Whimsy Stamps' Simple Everyday Greetings set at the bottom using Versafine Onyx Black ink.  The embellishment of GMD succulents colors enamel dots (matte finish) were the finishing touch!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Such a great card! Fun, bright colors and I love the flamingo! Great paper choice Beth!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do like flamingoes! All the pattern papers and colors are bright and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I love the papers you used and all of the layering looks so amazing! Your flamingo turned out so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Made me smile too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete