Thursday, April 13, 2017

GMD Lace Butterfly Card

Hello everyone!  Happy Thursday!  I am so excited to share that I am now a designer for Gina Marie Designs!  You have been seeing her dies on several past projects here on my blog and I totally love that her dies are so AFFORDABLE.  That was the main reason that I never dove into the manual die world, because of the cost, so when I found the Scrapbook Outlet website I was hooked.

Anyway, here is my official first card for Gina Marie Designs!
 The GMD dies I used are the Lace Butterfly, Fleur Oval die set, and Stitched Rectangle die set.  The papers I used are all from DCWV and include Fairytale Dreams, Whites 6x6, and Brights Cardstock 6x6.
 For embellishments, I used GMD Rose Garden enamel dots and some rumpled ribbon.  I also added some clear Wink Of Stella to the center of the butterfly for a little more sparkle!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
April 30 Crafty Hazelnut's 
April 30 DL Art monthly

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your New DT! Woohoo! I love the gorgeous butterfly!!
    Beautiful card my friend!!I love GMD dies!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love everything about it! The butterfly is so intricately beautiful and those papers work so perfectly for your card! Congrats on being a designer for GMD, I am so happy for you! Looking forward to more of your creations with those amazing dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT!!! YAY! Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly is so elegant! Congratulations on the new team!

    Have a crafty day, Sonja
    ♥ Sugar Beans Cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the New Team! Your card is beautiful... LOVE that Butterfly die!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete