Thursday, February 23, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Picture Perfect Tag

Hello crafty friends!  Today is my day to post on the Trendy Twine blog.  This month we are featuring Totally Pink Trendy Twine.
I had a lot of fun creating this tag!  The papers were so much fun and were my inspiration.  The sentiments from the Documenting the Everyday stamp set were a perfect match for the DCWV Vintage Collector papers.  I used stitched rectangle dies and a scalloped stitched nested rectangle die to frame the sentiment.  Frosty Sequins were the perfect embellishment.  I used Totally Pink Trendy Twine for the tassel on the tag.  I really love how it all came together!

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. I so love how this came together too! Fantastic Tag Beth! I love it when paper is inspiring enough to create the design for you.. Looks AMAZING! Have a great weekend! HUGS!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete