Friday, December 23, 2016

Non-Traditional Colored Christmas Card

I love all things Christmas.  And usually I stick to the traditional Christmas colors with my creations, but sometimes I love to just break out of the norm and totally get creative with colors that aren't "normal" for this time of the year!
 This card features a triangle patchwork tree from the stocking file in SVG Attic's Patchwork Christmas set.  The papers and chipboard button at the top of the tree are from BoBunny's Candy Cane Lane collection.  I stamped a zig zag from the Bo Bunny In Stitches stamp set around the front paper panel.  The bow of Raspberry Cupcake Trendy Twine was the perfect tree topper.
 The banner was hand cut and I stamped the sentiment from APB Merry Christmas stamp set.
I hope you all have a very Blessed Christmas surrounded by family, friends and lots of good food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment