Monday, November 07, 2016

Christmas Ornament Tutorials at Joann.com

Hello all!  I was so excited when I saw Christmas projects that I had created on the Joann.com website!  (Thanks for the heads up, Sukie!)  They are created with products from DCWV and Blue Moon Beads.

I wanted to share them with you, because they include tutorials and I thought they might inspire you in some small way.  The pictures in this post are not mine, they are from the Joann Fabrics website and were taken at DCWV.



I didn't find the heart ornament tutorial on their website as seen in the photo above, but here are the instructions:

Woven Heart Ornament:
Supplies: DCWV's 12" x 12" All About Christmas Stack, twine, Blue Moon Beads Christmas charm, buttons, adhesives.
1.      Trace and cut out template on two coordinating papers.

2.      Fold each piece in half, bringing one curved end to the other curved end.  Re-open and apply adhesive to the inside, then re-fold.
3.      Mesh the two coordinating papers together, weaving the paper strips as you go.
4.      Glue the loose ends of the weave down.
5.      Attach twine or thread loop at top and embellish as desired.

If you create any of these ornaments, I would love to see them!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Your ornaments are absolutely fabulous, so professionally done! I saw them on the Joann site and was so excited to see our projects featured :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's AWESOME your projects are Featured! I'm so Happy for you Beth! They look amazing! :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete