Saturday, November 19, 2016

Birthday Celebration for Janice!

Today, some of my Trendy Twine friends and I are sharing cards that we created for Janice, Lesley's mom.  Happy birthday Janice!  I hope you enjoy this card.  To see all the other cards, stop by the Trendy Twine blog.
This card was created using papers from DCWV's Garden Charm stack.  I used three different dies from Gina Marie Designs to create the layers.  Scalloped Stitched Nested Rectangle dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, and Lacey Doily dies.  If you haven't checked out her dies yet, you NEED to!  They are super cheap and cut just as well as the expensive ones.  I am in love with them :)
Of course, I had to use Grape Fizz Trendy Twine, which matched the papers perfectly!  The sentiment is from APB Smile stamp set.  Three purple sequins finished off the front.
I also decorated the inside with more paper from the same stack and a different sentiment from APB Smile stamp set.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

 If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. I love the pretty papers and dies!! Such a beautiful & elegant birthday card!
    I am sure Janice will love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and design! Those papers are absolutely stunning and I love all of the different layers you incorporated! I love those dies too, thanks so much for enabling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! It's BEAUTIFUL Beth! LOVE the Lavender & design.... so pretty!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, this card is just gorgeous!! I love florals and colors!! I know she loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete