Friday, May 22, 2015

Sew Crafty Sign

Today I am describing this project in detail that was shared in yesterday's post.  I am totally loving this sign.  In fact, I have wanted to make it for a long time and am glad I finally took the time to do so.  The file I used for it is from SVG Cut's Sew Crafty kit.
I used paper from DCWV's Heirloom Stack, solid cardstock from here and here, wooden buttons, and adhesive dots all from Oriental Trading.  The frame is embossed with a wood embossing folder.
I used some yummy Lemon Tart Trendy Twine to cross stitch in the top right corner and wrap around the spool of thread.  On the dress form, I added some tulle and white satin ribbon to dress it up.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering Here:
May 27 Word Art Wednesday

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful, Beth! Wow! The details are amazing! I love the lacey doily behind the dress form and the cute tulle skirt and bow on it. It looks like you took a lot of care putting this together. The buttons and twine and pins are adorable. Thanks for sharing! ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sign! Love all of those awesome details you added! Fun use of the twine as well! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing the details up close.... Wonderful sign! :) Have a Wonderful Weekend!! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper May challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete