Friday, February 28, 2014

Masculine Birthday Cards

Hello everyone!  I am back to share more cards with you that I created using the 4.5"x6.5" paper stack I bought from Hobby Lobby called Glasses, Staches & Ties.  These are part of the 41 that I made.  I used a total of 40 sheets of the paper and it came in a stack of 120, so there is still a lot left!
 This is a close-up of the embossing on the background.  It is kind of a splash design.  I colored parts of the sentiment in with ultra fine sharpie markers.
 This is the second version of the same card, different paper.  This one has a fishing theme.
 I used a hexagon embossing folder on the background of these cards.
 This one does not have any embossing, but I did pop up the sentiment panel.  The sentiment stamp is from My Craft Spot's Chalkboard Sentiment stamp set.  I made another card using that set if you want to see it HERE.
Here is a look at ALL 41 cards!  I kept them pretty simple since they shouldn't be overly embellished for OWH.  I really enjoyed challenging myself to make all of these!  I have posted individually on a couple of these designs so far.  If you want to see those posts click HERE.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Challenge Winner at Cuttin and Stampin!

Entering Here:
Feb 28 DL.Art 
March 3 Cuttin and Stampin
March 3 TTCRD
March 5 Word Art Wednesday
March 7 Crafts 4 Eternity
March 7 Crafty Catz
March 7 Delicious Doodles
March 7 Sister Act Card Challenge
March 12 Paper Crafting Journey
March 26 Just Keep On Creating

17 comments:

  1. Hi Beth Gorgeous cards, love the colour combo too.xx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! That is amazing!!! Great job!!! I could never do this!!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! Love the CAS layouts and fun papers! Thanks so much for joining our ALL BOY challenge at Cuttin' and Stampin'!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What amazing cards for Delicious Doodles"One For The Boys" Challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. some beautiful papers and card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, Beth. Love the clean and simple feel. Thanks for linking up with us this week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards! Love the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...41 cards!!! They are wonderful! Fabulous design!!! Thank you for joining us at the Cuttin' and Stampin' challenge blog this week! Lynda - DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the masculine cards!! I think I'm partial to the fish and lure one myself! my husband and son are avid fishermen! Thank you for contributing to OWH as well......I have an envelope ready to send out to them myself! Thanks for joining us at Cuttin' and Stampin' and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great project! Very nicely organized and beautifully executed! Thanks for joining us at Through The Craft Room Door!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhhh wow those are sooo beautiful! You are really rocking the masculine cards!!! I have so much trouble making those lol

    Thanks for joining at Delicious doodles challenges. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all fab! Thank you for sharing at Delicious Doodles. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! This are all wonderful. Love the designer papers you used as well as all the lay-out. You did a marvelous job, for sure! We are so blessed you joined us last week at our Word Art Wednesday Challenge and hope you'll join us again this week. Leaving you with God's Word in Psalm 16:8 which says, "I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken." God bless, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. 41 cards is an absolutely awesome effort. I love this the main image with all the different fonts, gives the card a very contemporary look, love the patterned paper as well.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow - you so need to submit them to the HL magazine! This is so fun. I am going to check out that stack for sure!

    ReplyDelete