Thursday, March 14, 2013

Easter Cupcakes

Today my oldest son had to bring snacks for his kindergarten class.  Upon asking him what he wanted to bring, he said cupcakes.  Of course!  What 6 year old wouldn't want cupcakes!  So being the nice mom that I am, I obliged and since it is only 2 weeks until Easter I decided to run with that theme.

Of course, I am NO professional baker, but I think they turned out pretty cute :)

A top view of the frosting...Yummy!
Some of the cupcakes ready to go to school...
 I just thought they were cute so I had to add another group shot :)

Of course the bunnies are just the bunny marshmallows you can find this time of the year, the edible confetti was bunny confetti and the cake mix was Pillsbury Funfetti, all courtesy of Wal-Mart.  I made my own buttercream icing and tinted it a pale green.  

And let me tell you, they are delish!  

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment